As a new eSports Organisation, JYP Gaming seeks a coach for our CS:GO team. As coach for the JYP Gaming CS:GO team, you will interface with the Manager and Players to optimize performance.
Applicants for the role of Coach should possess the following:
- -Fluency in English
- -The ability to recognize conflict and the necessary skills to resolve it
- -A cursory knowledge and active awareness of the latest in statistical research and analytic trends across eSports. Must be able to create original research and content based on these trends.
- -A strong understanding and appreciation of news and story play.
- -The multitasking to quickly juggle multiple varied tasks during a typical work day.
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A Coach should look to be making decisions and operating around the following areas:
- -Manage scrimmage schedule for team.
- -Evaluate own and opponent team capabilities to determine appropriate game strategy.
- -Supervise scrims, match play and practice environment at home.
- -Arrange for appropriate venue supervision.
- -Understand all athletic rules and regulations, and assure compliance and consistency among staff and athletes.
- -Monitor the overall health and condition of all athletes.
- -Deliver performance results.
- -Read & answer emails promptly. Carry out directives from supervisor, and communicate needs for materials and supplies at least one week in advance.
- -Prepare and complete daily activity tracking.
- -Ensure inviting and friendly atmosphere.
- -Per each program requirements, all paperwork must be completed completely and accurately as needed.
Interested applicants can email their resume to email@example.com