As a new eSports Organisation, JYP Gaming is looking for a Manager to assist in managing our teams as well as various operations. As manager for the JYP Gaming, you will interface with the management team, coach and players to optimize performance.
- -Fluency in English and Mandarin
- -Soft skills in recognizing and resolving conflicts
- -The multitasking to quickly juggle multiple varied tasks during a typical work day
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A Manager should look to be making decisions and operating around the following areas:
- -Finding a competitive advantage
- -Prepare budgets (Managerial Accounting)
- -Look to innovate how the team practices
- -Look to innovate how the team lives
- -Control the team public image
- -Be a spokesperson for the team
- -Work with team sponsors and partners to adequately keep strong relationships
- -Logistics on how the team travels and participates in tournaments
- -Read & answer emails promptly. Carry out directives from supervisor, and communicate needs for materials and supplies at least one week in advance.
- -Per each program requirements, all paperwork must be completed completely and accurately as needed.
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org